Community Unitarian Church at White Plains
Sundays at 10:00am
Community Unitarian Church (CUC) is a Welcoming Congregation committed to affirming and purposefully including all regardless of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, and sexual or affectional orientation.
Foster compassion and understanding within and beyond our community, and
Engage in service to transform ourselves and our world.
November 2: Rev. LoraKim Joyner
- Animal Blessing Service: You're invited to bring your critter to the service -- or a photo or memento to place on the altar.
November 9: Rev. Meredith Garmon
- Forgiveness: To "fore give" -- to give what was before -- requires an intentional process of restoration in which both the offender and the wronged work together.
November 16: Rev. Sarah Lenzi
- UU Cong. Hudson Valley: Sermon topic to be announced.
November 23: Rev. Meredith Garmon
- Thanksgiving: An all-ages service celebrating gratitude and the things for which we are grateful.
November 30: To Be Announced
- The 11th Sunday of Autumn: Guest speaker to be announced.